- Michael J. Gilmartin has been appointed to serve as a Member on the Corporate Law Departments Section Council.
- Timothy D. Gronewold has been appointed to serve as a Member on the Labor & Employment Law Section Council.
- Thomas E. Howard has been reappointed to serve as a Member on the Mental Health Law Section Council.
- Timothy J. Howard has been reappointed to serve as a Member on the Construction Law Section Council and appointed to serve as Secretary for the Senior Lawyers Section Council.
- Frank W. Ierulli has been reappointed to serve as a Member on the Standing Committee for the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission and the Standing Committee on Judicial Advisory Polls.
- Michael R. Lied has been appointed by ISBA President-Elect Umberto Davi as chair of the Labor & Employment Law Section Council. He has also been reappointed to the Civil Practice and Procedure Section Council and the Standing Committee on Continuing Legal Education.
- Grace Mata has been reappointed to the Standing Committee on Judicial Evaluations-Outside Cook County.
Founded in 1869, Howard & Howard is a full-service law firm with a national and international practice that provides legal services to businesses and business owners. The firm has offices in Michigan (Ann Arbor and Royal Oak); Illinois (Chicago and Peoria); and Las Vegas, Nevada. Howard & Howard’s major areas of practice include: bankruptcy and creditors’ rights; business and corporate; commercial litigation; employee benefits; environmental; estate planning; franchising; intellectual property; labor, employment and immigration; mergers and acquisitions; real estate; securities; and tax. Our distinguished backgrounds provide us with a solid understanding of the industries we serve, including, automotive and industrial; commodity futures; construction; energy and utilities; financial services; gaming; healthcare; and hospitality. For more information, please visit the firm’s website at www.howardandhoward.com.