NOVEMBER 18, 2014

Howard & Howard Recognized Among the 'Cool Places to Work in Michigan' for 2014 by Crain's Detroit Business

Royal Oak, Michigan, November 18, 2014: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC was recognized among the “Cool Places to Work in Michigan” for 2014 by Crain’s Detroit Business.
 
The Crain's Cool Places to Work recognition program honors employers that go the extra mile to make employees feel appreciated — as judged by the employees themselves. The program was open to Michigan businesses, nonprofits and government entities. To participate, an organization must have at least 15 employees at a Michigan location. 
 
“Harrisburg, Pa.-based research business Best Companies Group gathered data and conducted surveys on each organization to create the final rankings. The rankings are divided into three groups according to organization size, as measured by employee count. Best Companies ranked 75 companies that it felt earned the badge of Cool Place to Work. Best Companies' assessment is done in two parts. On the employer side, the organization provides extensive information on its benefits, policies, practices and perks, then employees' voices are heard through a confidential, 80-question survey. The final ranking is heavily weighted toward the employee portion of the assessment, accounting for 75 percent of the evaluation. The employer end accounts for the remaining 25 percent.” – Crain’s
 
Founded in 1869, Howard & Howard is a full-service law firm with a national and international practice that provides legal services to businesses and business owners. The firm has offices in Michigan (Ann Arbor and Royal Oak); Illinois (Chicago and Peoria); and Las Vegas, Nevada. Howard & Howard’s major areas of practice include: bankruptcy and creditors’ rights; business and corporate; commercial litigation; employee benefits; environmental; estate planning; franchising; intellectual property; labor, employment and immigration; mergers and acquisitions; real estate; securities; and tax. Our distinguished backgrounds provide us with a solid understanding of the industries we serve, including, automotive and industrial; construction; energy and utilities; financial services; gaming; healthcare; and hospitality. For more information, please visit the firm’s website at www.howardandhoward.com.

Stacey M. Parzuchowski
Marketing & Communications Manager
(248) 723-0412; (312) 456-3679
sparzuchowski@howardandhoward.com