Royal Oak, Michigan, June 22, 2016: Ten of Howard & Howard’s attorneys were recently named to the 2016 Mountain States Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The selections for this esteemed list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters, Legal division based in Eagan, MN. Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check. Mountain States Super Lawyers covers the states of Nevada, Utah, Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. Only five percent of the lawyers in each of these states are named to Super Lawyers.
- W. West Allen, Intellectual Property
- Wade B. Gochnour, Construction Litigation
- Robert W. Hernquist, Business Litigation
- James A. Kohl, Business Litigation
- Matthew J. Kreutzer, Franchise/Dealership (Recognized among the Top 100 Lawyers in the Mountain States)
- Brian J. Pezzillo, Construction Litigation
- Robert L. Rosenthal, Employment & Labor
- Jay Young, Business Litigation (Recognized among the Top 100 Lawyers in the Mountain States)