Royal Oak, Michigan, June 21, 2017: Eleven of Howard & Howard’s attorneys were recently named to the 2017 Mountain States Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists as a result of a patented selection process. This process includes peer evaluation and independent research. Mountain States Super Lawyers covers the states of Nevada, Utah, Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. Only five percent of the lawyers in each of these states are named to Super Lawyers and two and one half percent to Rising Stars.
The Howard & Howard attorneys and the practice areas under which they are listed in 2017 Mountain States Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are as follows:
Nevada Office Super Lawyers:
- W. West Allen, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Wade B. Gochnour, Construction Litigation
- Robert W. Hernquist, Business Litigation
- James A. Kohl, Business Litigation
- Matthew J. Kreutzer, Franchise/Dealership
- Brian J. Pezzillo, Construction Litigation
- Robert L. Rosenthal, Employment & Labor
- Jay Young, Business Litigation (Recognized among the Top 100 Lawyers in the Mountain States)
Nevada Office Rising Stars:
- Stephanie S. Buntin, Intellectual Property
- Seaton J. Curran, Intellectual Property
- Jason P. Weiland, Business Litigation
Founded in 1869, Howard & Howard is a full-service law firm with a national and international practice that provides legal services to businesses and business owners. The firm has offices in Michigan (Ann Arbor and Royal Oak); Illinois (Chicago and Peoria); Las Vegas, Nevada; and Los Angeles, California. Howard & Howard’s major areas of practice include: bankruptcy and creditors’ rights; business and corporate; commercial litigation; employee benefits; environmental; estate planning; franchising; intellectual property; labor, employment and immigration; mergers and acquisitions; real estate; securities; and tax. Our distinguished backgrounds provide us with a solid understanding of the industries we serve, including, automotive and industrial; commodity futures; construction; energy and utilities; financial services; gaming; healthcare; and hospitality. For more information, please visit the firm’s website at www.howardandhoward.com.