- Dean W. Amburn, Litigation – Intellectual Property and Trademark Law;
- Thomas W. Davis II, Commercial Litigation;
- Joseph J. DeVito, Corporate Law;
- Lisa S. Gretchko, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law;
- Michael V. Kell, Commercial Litigation;
- Rodger A. Kershner, Energy Law;
- Henry P. Lee, Trusts and Estates;
- Miles T. Macik, Commercial Litigation;
- Patrick M. McCarthy, Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Intellectual Property;
- Gwen Rutar Mullins, Construction Law;
- Brad A. Rayle, Labor Law – Management;
- Robert L. Rosenthal, Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management; and Litigation - Labor and Employment; and
- Jeffrey A. Sadowski, Litigation - Intellectual Property; Litigation – Patent; Patent Law; and Trademark Law (Best Lawyers' 2015 Detroit Patent Law 'Lawyer of the Year').
About Howard & Howard
Founded in 1869, Howard & Howard is a full-service law firm with a national and international practice that provides legal services to businesses and business owners. The firm has offices in Michigan (Ann Arbor and Royal Oak); Illinois (Chicago and Peoria); and Las Vegas, Nevada. Howard & Howard’s major areas of practice include: bankruptcy and creditors’ rights; business and corporate; commercial litigation; employee benefits; environmental; estate planning; franchising; intellectual property; labor, employment and immigration; mergers and acquisitions; real estate; securities; and tax. Our distinguished backgrounds provide us with a solid understanding of the industries we serve, including, automotive and industrial; construction; energy and utilities; financial services; gaming; healthcare; and hospitality. For more information, please visit the firm’s website at www.howardandhoward.com.
PR and Communications Coordinator