Royal Oak, Mich., July 22, 2021 – Howard & Howard is pleased to announce that nine of our attorneys have been named to Mountain States Super Lawyers® and Mountain States Rising Stars 2021. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. Mountain States Super Lawyers covers the states of Nevada, Utah, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming. Only five percent of the attorneys in each state were named to the Super Lawyers list and two- and one-half percent to Rising Stars.
The Howard & Howard attorneys and the practice areas under which they are listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers® 2021 are as follows:
- W. West Allen, Intellectual Property Litigation (Recognized among the Top 100 Attorneys in Nevada)
- Robert W. Hernquist, Business Litigation
- Matthew J. Kreutzer, Franchise/Dealership
- Brian J. Pezzillo, Construction Litigation
- L. Christopher Rose, Business Litigation
- Robert L. Rosenthal, Employment Litigation: Defense
The Howard & Howard attorneys and the practice areas under which they are listed in Mountain States Rising Stars 2021 are as follows:
- Stephanie Buntin, Intellectual Property
- Zachary T. Gordon, Intellectual Property
- Kirill Mikhaylov, Business Litigation
About Howard & Howard:
With a history spanning over 15 decades, Howard & Howard is a full-service law firm with a national and international practice, providing legal services to businesses and business owners. More than 160 attorneys practice out of offices in Royal Oak, Michigan; Illinois (Chicago and Peoria); Las Vegas, Nevada; and Beverly Hills, California. For more information, please visit howardandhoward.com.