ROYAL OAK, Mich., June 15, 2021 – Howard & Howard is proud to recognize our five attorneys named to Nevada Business Magazine’s “Legal Elite” and “Best Up and Coming” attorneys for 2021.
The Howard & Howard attorneys named to the 2021 “Legal Elite” list are as follows:
- Robert W. Hernquist, Intellectual Property Litigation; Financial Institutions; Construction
- Kirill V. Mikhaylov, Real Estate, Intellectual Property Litigation; Construction
- L. Christopher Rose, Real Estate, Business, Automotive
The Howard & Howard attorneys named to the 2021 “Up and Coming” list are as follows:
- Karson D. Bright, Business; Corporate; Healthcare
- Paxton A. Fleming, Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights
- Kirill V. Mikhaylov, Real Estate; Intellectual Property Litigation; Construction
About Legal Elite:
Nevada Business Magazine’s Legal Elite, now in its fourteenth year, showcases Nevada attorneys who have been recognized by their peers for their work and dedication to the legal field. The exclusive list includes only the top 3 percent of licensed attorneys in the state broken down by location. In addition, Legal Elite includes a special list ranking Nevada’s best “Up and Coming” attorneys. More at www.nevadabusiness.com.
About Howard & Howard:
With a history spanning over 15 decades, Howard & Howard is a full-service law firm with a national and international practice, providing legal services to businesses and business owners. More than 160 attorneys practice out of offices in Royal Oak, Michigan; Illinois (Chicago and Peoria); Las Vegas, Nevada; and Beverly Hills, California. For more information, please visit howardandhoward.com.
PR and Communications Coordinator