“I am a patent attorney who advises my clients on developing and leveraging their intellectual property assets.”
Mr. Curran is responsible for developing and executing targeted intellectual property strategies for his clients. He counsels clients in patent preparation and prosecution matters and has extensive experience in patenting various electrical, mechanical, and computer-implemented technologies in the automotive, power generation, e-commerce, gaming, and healthcare industries.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Curran had a successful 12-year career as a registered professional engineer, serving as project manager for a global engineering and design firm.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2008
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, 2000
- Loyola Marymount University, 1996
- B.S., Civil Engineering
- State Bar of Nevada
- Intellectual Property Law Section, Committee Chair
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- 112 Subcommittee, Chair
- Nevada, 2008
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2008
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2018-2019
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2014-2018
- Nevada Employee-Management Relations Board (EMRB), Chair, 2009-2013
- State Bar of Nevada, 2018 Annual Conference, "SCOTUS Loves IP," July 13, 2018, Chicago, IL.
- State Bar of Nevada, 2016 Intellectual Property Conference, "International Patent Prosecution," October 21, 2016, Las Vegas, NV.
- State Bar of Nevada, 2014 Annual Conference, "Controlling the Patent Trolls," July 11, 2014, Newport Beach, CA.
- State Bar of Nevada, 2013 Intellectual Property Conference, "Top Ten Patent Cases of the Year," November 1, 2013, Las Vegas, NV.
- Nevada Biotechnology & Bioscience Consortium, "How the Recent Changes in Patent Law Affect Your IP Strategy," August 8, 2013, Las Vegas, NV.
- State Bar of Nevada, 2012 Annual Meeting: Legal Education Extravaganza, "Intellectual Property Law Metamorphosis—50 Years in the Making," June 28-30, 2012, Las Vegas, NV.
- Nevada Biotechnology & Science Consortium, "Intellectual Property: Patents, Trade Secrets, Trademarks and Copyrights," August, 2011, Las Vegas, NV.