“Mr. Rosenthal serves as attorney-in-charge of the Firm's Labor and Employment Group in Nevada and California.”
Mr. Rosenthal's practice emphasizes providing counseling and litigation services to businesses and individuals regarding employment contracts, non-compete agreements, trade secrets, discrimination and sexual harassment, wage and hour laws, collective bargaining, shareholder disputes, and mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Rosenthal has extensive courtroom experience and frequently appears in state and federal courts in Nevada and California as well as various administrative agencies, such as the National Labor Relations Board, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Nevada Equal Rights Commission, California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, and Department of Labor.
He regularly conducts trainings and seminars on a wide range of issues, including sexual harassment, employee leave laws, internal investigations, employee handbooks, and marijuana in the workplace.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 1994
- McGill University, 1988
- American Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada, 1997
- California, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit, 2018
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1997
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2012-2019
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2014-2019
- Nevada Association of Corporate Counsel, "Marijuana in the Workplace," February 28, 2019, Las Vegas, NV.
- Lorman Education Services, "The Family Medical Leave Act: Employee Certification and Notification Requirements," October 17, 2018, Las Vegas, NV.
- International Car Rental Show, "Protect Your Work Environment from Sexual Harassment," April 16, 2018, Las Vegas, NV.
- AM 1460, Radio La Voz, "Medical and Recreational Marijuana in the Workplace," September 20, 2017, Las Vegas, NV.
- Nevada Association of Corporate Counsel, "Practical Pointers to CYA When Drafting Business Contracts," March 26, 2015, Las Vegas, NV.
- Nevada Association of Corporate Counsel, "Solutions to Problems You Didn't Know You Had: Your Non-Compliant Social Media Policy," "Day One of a Customer's Bankruptcy," and "Making Sure Your Cloud Doesn't Go Up in Smoke," March 25, 2014, Las Vegas, NV.
- Nevada Association of Corporate Counsel, "Substance Abuse, Addictive Disorders and Mental Health Issues in the Legal Profession," December 5, 2013, Las Vegas, NV.
- National Business Institute, Employment Laws Made Simple, "Sensitive Issues: Substance Abuse and Leaves of Absence," May 8, 2013, Las Vegas, NV.
- International Limousine, Charter and Tour Operators and Exhibiting Suppliers (LTC) Show, "The Complete HR Handbook," February 5, 2013, Las Vegas, NV.
- Lorman Education Services, "Protected Concerted Activities and Section 7 of the NLRA," November 9, 2012, Las Vegas, NV.