“I focus my practice on commercial ligation.”
Mr. Menold handles all aspects of the litigation process, including pleadings, discovery, motion practice, trials, and appeals. Prior to joining Howard & Howard, he concentrated his practice in healthcare and medical malpractice defense. Mr. Menold has experience representing hospitals, clinics, physicians, nurses, and other health care providers in complex litigation, as well as compliance and corporate governance matters.
In courtrooms, agencies, and tribunals across the country, we pursue our clients’ interests–both cost-effectively and with positive results.
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, 2014
- J.D., magna cum laude
- Bradley University, 2011
- B.S., summa cum laude
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Peoria County Bar Association
- The Abraham Lincoln American Inn of Court
- Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois, 2015
- Illinois Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2022-2023
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America, 2021-2023
- Peoria Magazine, "40 Leaders Under Forty," 2020
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, "Emerging Lawyers," 2018-2023
- Commercial Litigation, Closely & Privately Held Business Law, and Medical Malpractice Defense Law Sections
Represented the surviving beneficiary against her trustee brother and a co-beneficiary in a trust dispute asserting undue influence, tortious interference, and financial exploitation with respect to her mother. The matter was successfully resolved via a pre-suit settlement conference among the parties.Edit
- Morton Chamber of Commerce, "New Marijuana Laws and Their Impact on the Workplace," November, 13, 2019, Morton, IL.