“I focus my practice on commercial ligation.”
Mr. Menold handles all aspects of the litigation process, including pleadings, discovery, motion practice, trials, and appeals. Prior to joining Howard & Howard, he concentrated his practice in healthcare and medical malpractice defense. Mr. Menold has experience representing hospitals, clinics, physicians, nurses, and other health care providers in complex litigation, as well as compliance and corporate governance matters.
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, 2014
- J.D., magna cum laude
- Bradley University, 2011
- B.S., summa cum laude
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Peoria County Bar Association
- The Abraham Lincoln American Inn of Court
- Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois, 2015
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, "Emerging Lawyers," 2018-2020
- Commercial Litigation, Closely & Privately Held Business Law, and Medical Malpractice Defense Law Sections
Successfully foreclosed on a $20MM housing development of a multi-building apartment complex for a New York-based lender, preserving deficiency and obtaining full recovery of legal fees.Edit
- Morton Chamber of Commerce, "New Marijuana Laws and Their Impact on the Workplace," November, 13, 2019, Morton, IL.