“I'm a corporate attorney, practicing primarily in securities law.”
Mr. Clark serves in an Of Counsel capacity, and practices primarily in corporate and securities law. Mr. Clark assists clients both locally and nationally with entity formation, public and private capital raising transactions, mergers and acquisitions, public and private transactions, compliance with reporting obligations under the state and federal securities laws, and with their general corporate and business law needs.
Business & Corporate
Our business is business–your business. We offer vast experience in a full array of corporate legal services.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2002
- LLM - Securities and Financial Regulation
- Chetwood Award - First in class
- University of Colorado Law School, 1990
- Law Review, staff editor
- Order of the Coif
- University of Utah, 1987
- B.S. Economics
- Nevada, 1991
- District of Columbia, 2002