“I am a patent attorney who provides legal counsel to corporate and individual clients in areas of intellectual property.”
Vince prepares and prosecutes patent applications for his clients before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Vince has filed over 700 patent applications and has sixteen years of experience representing clients of different sizes and stages of development. Vince counsels and educates his clients regarding the patent process, aids clients in filing patent applications internationally, and has a strong track record of successfully getting patents issued. Vince provides supporting services such as getting novelty searches performed. Vince additionally provides counsel regarding trademark, copyright, and trade secret issues.
Vince has experience applying for and prosecuting patents in a wide variety of technical areas, including automotive, aerospace, mechanical, electrical, medical device, electronic and computerized control, battery, fuel cell, software, sporting good, and consumer good technologies. Vince has experience helping clients to identify and refine identified inventions and focusing applications on the core of the inventions. Vince has experience supporting both sides of potential litigation situations, answering or formulating cease and desist letters. Vince works hard to provide cost-effective and thorough legal protection for his clients' innovations.
- Ave Maria School of Law, 2006
- The Ohio State University, 1997
- B.S.M.E., Engineering
- State Bar of Michigan
- Intellectual Property Section
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, 2016-2019
- Co-Chair, Intellectual Property Section
- Michigan, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2006
- "Patent Law- Patentable Subject Matter and Changing U.S.P.T.O. Guidelines Since the Alice Decision", February 22, 2019, Washtenaw County Bar Assoc., Ann Arbor, Michigan.