“I am an AV-Preeminent rated lawyer that has achieved a distinguished trial record in state and federal courts.”
Since 1997, Martin has built a reputation for aggressive and sophisticated legal representation in state and federal courts across the country, and holds a distinguished trial record in both commercial and tort litigation. He prides himself on the level of preparation, investigation, and personal attention extended to every client and case, which has resulted in numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts.
In courtrooms, agencies, and tribunals across the country, we pursue our clients’ interests–both cost-effectively and with positive results.
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, 1997
- J.D., magna cum laude
- California State University, Fullerton, 1994
- B.A., magna cum laude, Finance
- American Association of Justice
- Nevada Justice Association
- Nevada, 1999
- Kentucky, 1997 (Inactive)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2018-2019
- Nevada Business Magazine, “Legal Elite,” 2012
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating
- Represented a large real estate investment firm being sued in Colorado for misrepresentation and breach of contract stemming from a multimillion-dollar project. After a two-week trial, we obtained a defense verdict.
- Represented a chemical company being sued by its former CEO for a large severance package and deferred compensation. After a one-week trial, we obtained a defense verdict.
Represented the developer of the historic Cal Neva Lodge in Lake Tahoe (formerly owned by Frank Sinatra) in breach of contract and fraud action brought by an investor, claiming the developer misrepresented the financial status of the project. After a two-week trial, we obtained a complete defense verdict and an award of over $5MM against the investor for interfering with a commercial loan that would have allowed the project to be completed.
Represented the owner of large apartment complex against a large national brokerage corporation involving allegations of fraud and double escrow. After a week-long trial, our client was awarded over $3.5MM.