“I navigate through, and advise my clients on, various legal matters within the construction and estate planning sectors.”
Born in Maribor, Slovenia, and fluent in Slovenian, Ms. Mullins is a versatile attorney with a focus in construction law, commercial and business planning litigation, probate, estate planning, corporate matters, contracts, and real estate. In addition to managing cases through the civil litigation process, she utilizes her business transactional background to assist clients with document review and preparation, as well as real estate, corporate, succession, and estate planning concerns. A significant aspect of her practice involves assisting business owners and individuals in transferring an increased portion of their assets to beneficiaries on an after-tax basis. To facilitate such objectives, Ms. Mullins is well versed in the preparation of wills, living trusts, irrevocable gift and insurance trusts, family limited partnerships, and a variety of other probate-avoidance and/or tax-advantageous business strategies.
- University of San Diego School of Law, 1987
- J.D., cum laude
- American Jurisprudence Award, Tax II
- University of Nevada, 1984
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Nevada, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1993
- U.S. Tax Court, 1991
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, 1987
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2014-2020
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2015-2019
- Las Vegas Woman, "Lawyers of the Desert," Summer 2016
- Lead counsel for the formation, organization, and maintenance of numerous corporate partnership and limited-liability company clients, as well as for audit inquiry responses and resident agent matters. Edit
- Lead counsel for a variety of corporate, commercial, construction, and real estate transactions. Edit
- Assisted business owners, executives, and various individual clients with business and estate planning needs to transfer an increased portion of their assets to beneficiaries on an after-tax basis by utilizing wills, living trusts, irrevocable gift and insurance trusts, family limited partnerships, and a variety of other probate avoidance and/or tax advantageous business entities. Edit
- Advised on a variety of construction projects for both gaming and non-gaming clients. Edit
Ms. Mullins supports Sunrise Children’s Foundation and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International.
Sunrise Children's Foundation (SCF) provides multiple programs throughout Clark County, Nevada, all free of cost. These programs support a myriad of critical areas focusing on optimal child development, child wellness, nutrition and health education, parent education, reading and literacy skills, and positive family relationships. SCF delivers a full scope of services from birth to five years of age and provides a comprehensive continuum of care to ensure that children in Nevada have a chance at success.
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International focuses on type 1 diabetes (T1D) research in children. Its goal is to improve the lives of every person affected by T1D by accelerating progress on the most promising opportunities for curing, better treating, and preventing T1D.