“I am an attorney who creatively solves problems and provides quality services tailored to achieve clients' objectives.”
Brett concentrates his practice in business and corporate law. He assists on a variety of matters involving business transactions and develops solutions to support clients' diverse and ever-changing needs. This includes drafting and reviewing various agreements, researching complex legal issues, and preparing corporate governance documents.
Brett began his career with Howard & Howard as a summer associate in 2019.
Business & Corporate
Our business is business–your business. We offer vast experience in a full array of corporate legal services.
- Wayne State University Law School, 2020
- Wayne Law Review, Senior Articles Editor
- Wayne State Journal of Business Law, Publication Editor
- Kalamazoo College, 2017
- B.A., magna cum laude, Business
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan, 2020
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America, 2023.