A creative and winning approach for your case.
From routine business disputes to bet-the-company battles, Howard & Howard’s team of more than 50 trial lawyers is passionate about your case and your success. We try cases in state and federal courts, administrative tribunals, agencies, and arbitrations around the country. We have the experience and skill required to win and further your business objectives.
A business litigation success does not simply fall into place. It starts with listening to you. We develop a thoughtful and comprehensive strategy that aligns total costs with your business objectives. We immediately determine what’s important versus what is not and then implement a strategy that works for you. Clients trust in our commitment to apply a creative and fresh perspective, while efficiently and economically working to secure a favorable outcome.
Our clients come from various industries and sectors, and include Fortune 500 corporations, family owned and closely held companies, and nonprofits.
We have extensive experience in virtually every type of business dispute, including:
- Artificial Intelligence legal issues
- Bankruptcy and debtor-creditor rights actions
- Business torts
- Class actions
- Corporate and shareholder disputes
- Dealer, distributor, franchise, supply chain, and products liability claims
- Employment and workplace disputes
- Energy and utilities
- False Claims Act and qui tam
- Financial and securities disputes
- Gaming industry disputes
- Healthcare industry-related issues
- Insurance coverage
- Intellectual property infringement
- Patent, trademark, and copyright
- Internal and government investigations
- Real property
- Tax litigation and appeals
- Temporary restraining orders (TROs) and injunctions
- Toxic tort claims
- Trade secrets and unfair competition
- UCC claims
- White-collar criminal defense
We listen, we plan, we zealously advocate, and we advise. Whether you need a go-getter or a steady hand to guide you through litigation, Howard & Howard’s first-rate business litigation legal team will fight to achieve your desired outcome.