Health - Medical, Dental, and Vision
Howard & Howard provides the option to enroll in medical, dental, and vision coverage for its full-time employees and their families.
Basic Life and AD&D (Firm Provided)
- Howard & Howard provides attorneys with term life insurance set at the following amounts: Associates: $213K; Members: $400K.
- Staff are provided with term life insurance equal to one times the employee’s annual salary up to a maximum of $100,000.
Howard & Howard offers all employees the option of purchasing additional life insurance for themselves, their spouse and children.
Short-Term Disability/Salary Continuation (Firm Provided)
- Howard & Howard provides attorneys with short-term disability/salary continuation coverage for up to one year (365 days). In the event of a disability, attorneys receive 100% of pay for up to six months and 50% of pay for an additional six months.
- We also have a generous policy for staff that provides 100% of weekly base salary for 6 weeks and 60% of weekly base pay for an additional six weeks.
Long-Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Howard & Howard offers all employees the option of purchasing Long Term Disability coverage. Long Term Disability benefits for attorneys begin after a one-year waiting period (during which short-term disability is available).
- Staff are eligible for voluntary long term disability benefits after 13 weeks of disability or serious illness. Long-term disability provides for 60% of an employee's pre-disability, weekly earnings, up to a maximum monthly benefit of $10,000.
Profit Sharing and 401K Savings Program
Howard & Howard provides eligible employees with a defined benefit plan that provides participants with benefits based on years of service and compensation. The firm also provides a 401K plan that provides employees with the opportunity to make salary deferrals up to IRS annually defined limits.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) covers eligible health care expenses for the employee and their family that are not reimbursed by any medical, dental or vision care plan the employee or their dependents may have.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) covers eligible dependent care expenses incurred so employees can work, or if married, so the employee and their spouse can work, or their spouse can attend school full-time.
Professional Expenses and Continuing Legal Education (Attorney)
The firm will pay for appropriate national, state and local bar association dues and professional liability insurance. The firm will also pay for appropriate continuing legal education.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com.