“I am an attorney who advises my clients on developing and protecting their intellectual property.”
Ms. Fleming focuses on domestic and foreign patent prosecution, patentability searching, and clearance/freedom-to-operate issues. She joined Howard & Howard in 2016 as an intellectual property intern while attending law school in the evenings. During law school, she externed in China where she focused on patent law. Prior to joining Howard & Howard, Ms. Fleming worked for Laboratory Services of America testing and analyzing whether drugs were present within individuals' systems.
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2018
- J.D., Intellectual Property Law
- Trine University, 2014
- B.S., Chemistry, Forensic Science; Minor, Criminal Justice
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Nevada, 2019
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, "Intellectual Property Basics," October 19, 2017, Las Vegas, NV.