“I am a business litigation attorney who understands the value of getting a good result before trial.”
Ms. Wezner has negotiated and litigated a wide variety of business disputes on behalf of a wide range of clients, from Fortune 100 corporations to closely held organizations. Her experience spans a variety of industries including automotive, banking, environmental resource recovery and waste management, beverage development, and manufacturing.
She has helped her clients resolve a variety of disputes including, but not limited to, general contract disputes, shareholder disputes, intellectual property disputes, patent infringement, commercial collection actions, vendor disputes, sales representative commission actions, and mortgage fraud actions.
Ms. Wezner has advocated on behalf of her clients before various state and federal courts and governmental agencies, and in proceedings in various U.S. and international tribunals, such as the International Trade Commission, National Labor Relations Board, FINRA, the American Arbitration Association, and the International Chamber of Commerce.
She also has experience with contract negotiation and drafting, commercial lending, bankruptcy and reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, and extensive in-house corporate client counseling and service.
In courtrooms, agencies, and tribunals across the country, we pursue our clients’ interests–both cost-effectively and with positive results.
- Boston University School of Law, 1998
- J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, 1995
- B.G.S., with honors
- American Inns of Court
- Oakland County Bar Association Chapter, Master
- National Advocacy Training Program, Alumni Advisory Group
- Michigan, 1998
- Illinois, 1999
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2014
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Court of Arbitration Training Certification, 2020
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly, "Women in the Law," 2018
- Michigan Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2013