“I am an attorney who focuses on complex commercial litigation in courts of law and in international arbitration.”
I engage in litigation matters involving a wide range of industries, including automotive manufacturing, traditional and alternative energy generation and distribution, and financial and securities disputes.
I have appeared before the Supreme Court of Michigan as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. I regularly represent clients in arbitration proceedings, including proceedings before the American Arbitration Association, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and the International Chamber of Commerce Court of Arbitration.
- Michigan State University College of Law, 1998
- J.D., summa cum laude
- Arizona State University, 1992
- State Bar of Michigan
- Commercial Litigation and Insurance Law Sections
- Michigan, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, 1998
- Michigan Court of Appeals, 1998