“I am a hard working, litigation attorney who strives to obtain the best results possible for our clients.”
Ms. Dirkes concentrates her practice in commercial litigation, including cases involving contracts, products liability, and business disputes.
She represents and counsels a wide variety of companies, both large and small, and both closely held and publicly traded businesses. Ms. Dirkes has appeared on behalf of her clients in various federal and state courts (both trial and appellate courts), as well as in alternative dispute resolution settings, such as mediation and arbitration hearings.
In courtrooms, agencies, and tribunals across the country, we pursue our clients’ interests–both cost-effectively and with positive results.
- Wayne State University Law School, 1989
- J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, 1986
- B.S., Civil Engineering
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Michigan, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1989
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2013-2018