“I am a litigator who represents clients in complex commercial disputes in state and federal courts across the country.”
Mr. Vanneste prosecutes and defends business disputes. He concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, with a focus on supplier-focused automotive litigation, contract disputes, construction, products liability claims, and other business torts.
Mr. Vanneste also has extensive experience representing corporations, insurers, and individuals in a variety of negligence, general liability, insurance coverage, premises liability, and personal injury disputes.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2009
- Michigan State University, 2002
- B.S., Human Biology
- B.A., Economics
- Michigan Bar Association
- Business Law; Insurance and Indemnity Law; Litigation; Negligence Law Sections
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- American Inns of Court
- Michigan, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2011
- Michigan Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2014-2018