“I am an attorney who is dedicated to helping small businesses grow and thrive.”
Jennifer has a background in commercial litigation, but for the last decade has focused her practice on business and corporate law.
Her transaction and counseling experience includes asset and stock sales; organization of businesses (including shareholder, partnership, and operating agreements); the sale, financing, and leasing of commercial properties; and negotiating and interpreting a variety of business contracts. Prior to joining Howard & Howard, she practiced with Defrees & Fiske as well as Levin, McParland & Phillips, LLC.
Business & Corporate
Our business is business–your business. We offer vast experience in a full array of corporate legal services.
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1995
- Syracuse University, 1992
- Kane County Bar Association
- Illinois, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1995
- Illinois Leading Lawyers: "Leading Women Lawyers," 2023
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, 2017-2021