“I am a corporate attorney that provides practical advice, creative solutions, and quality service to clients.”
Elliot focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, domestic real estate transactions, and general corporate matters. He advises clients through all stages of the business cycle, from formation through growth, and concluding with the sale of the business.
Prior to practicing law, Elliot worked in China as an educational consultant and as a visiting lecturer.
- The University of Wisconsin Law School, 2014
- J.D., cum laude
- Tufts University, The Fletcher School, 2013
- University of Michigan, 2008
- B.G.S., with distinction
- Michigan, 2014
- Wisconsin, 2014 (Inactive)
- Counsel to global automotive client in its multimillion-dollar acquisition of an aerospace business with operations in the United Kingdom and Sri Lanka. Major responsibilities included leading the legal diligence process, coordinating with local counsel, and joint drafting and negotiation responsibilities of all transaction documents.
Lead diligence process and had joint drafting responsibilities in the $13MM sale of a medical diagnostic imaging business to a private equity firm.
Advised client in the $12MM sale of multiple commercial properties located in Detroit to a strategic purchaser.
Represented a welding products manufacturer in its sale of assets to a strategic buyer for approximately $10MM.
Assisted in the legal diligence process and drafting ancillary transaction documentation in connection with the $116MM sale of a hydroponic business to a strategic buyer.