“I advise my financial institution clients concerning corporate, regulatory, compliance, and acquisition matters.”
Donna focuses her practice on corporate, regulatory, and compliance matters for financial institutions. She regularly represents financial institutions and their holding companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions and other strategic corporate actions, including charter conversions. In addition, she works with highly regulated companies to ensure their continuing compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- St. Louis University School of Law, 1985
- J.D., cum laude
- Washington University in St. Louis, 1981
- B.S., with honors
- Peoria County Bar Association
- Illinois, 1986
- Missouri, 1985 (inactive)
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, 2014-2020
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating
- "Formation of Illinois Corporations." Illinois Business Law: Choice of Entity, Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 2020 Ed., 4-1--4-48.