“I am a litigation attorney focusing my practice on creditors’ rights and bankruptcy.”
Daniel Rubin has represented creditors for over 10 years and has been involved in litigation spanning multiple states. While he first and foremost encourages alternative dispute resolutions when possible, Mr. Rubin is prepared to rigorously litigate to obtain a favorable outcome on behalf of his clients. He also has extensive experience in real estate workouts, secured lending, and general business disputes.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2007
- Northwestern University, 1999
- B.S., M.S.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois, 2007
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, 2017-2020
- Illinois Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2011-2017
- Obtained a verdict in favor of a banking client after a four-day trial in Alameda County, California, defeating the claim of the borrower who asserted that the bank's mortgage was invalid. Edit
- Obtained a verdict in favor of a publisher after a seven-day trial in Cook County, Illinois involving breach of contract claims. The verdict was upheld by the Illinois Appellate Court in a published decision. Edit
- Successfully represented a bank in the appeal of a bankruptcy court decision, which denied motion to dismiss the bankruptcy based on debtors' failure to adjust their lifestyle before filing bankruptcy. Edit