“Every client of mine is my most important, and I approach my practice with this key premise in mind.”
Adrianna is a member of the Trust and Estate Planning Practice Group. She has a strong focus on planning wealth transfer, asset protection, and business succession strategies. Adrianna's practice also includes estate, probate, succession, and tax planning, helping her clients protect and transfer their wealth efficiently.
Adrianna has an extensive business and litigation background. She regularly assists clients with a variety of capital market transactions, including private and public offerings of securities. Adrianna has also represented and advised clients in connection with business and commercial litigation matters, such as shareholder oppression disputes, contract disputes, non-compete disputes, professional malpractice, franchise disputes, and other civil and business tort actions.
Adrianna served as a judicial intern for Judge Lita M. Popke at the Wayne County Circuit Court.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2015
- J.D., cum laude
- Frank S. Sengstock Award, Excellence in Legal Research and Writing, 2014
- Michigan State University, 2012
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Estate & Trust Committee
- Financial Planning Association
- Michigan, 2015
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America, 2021-2024