Royal Oak, Michigan, May 16, 2013: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC is pleased to announce that several of our attorneys have been appointed/reappointed to various committees within the Illinois State Bar Association for the 2013-2014 term. All five attorneys practice out of the Firm's Peoria office.
The attorneys and their appointments/reappointments are as follows:
- Timothy J. Howard has been reappointed to the Construction Law Section Council.
- Thomas E. Howard has been appointed to the Standing Committee on Mental Health Law.
- Frank W. Ierulli has been reappointed to the Standing Committee on the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission.
- Michael R. Lied has been appointed Secretary for the Labor & Employment Law Section Council; and Chair on the Federal Civil Practice Section Council; and reappointed to the Standing Committee for Continuing Legal Education.
- Grace Mata has been reappointed to the Standing Committee on Judicial Evaluations-Outside Cook County.
Founded in 1869, Howard & Howard is a full-service law firm with a national and international practice that provides legal services to businesses and business owners. The firm has offices in Michigan (Ann Arbor and Royal Oak); Illinois (Chicago and Peoria); and Las Vegas, Nevada. Howard & Howard's major areas of practice include: business and corporate; commercial litigation; construction law; creditors' rights; employee benefits; environmental; estate planning; intellectual property; international; labor, employment and immigration; mergers and acquisitions; real estate; securities and tax. Our distinguished backgrounds provide us with a solid understanding of the industries we serve, including, automotive; energy and utilities; financial services and gaming.
- Stacey M. Parzuchowski
Marketing & Communications Manager
Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
450 West Fourth Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067