“I apply my compassionate and assertive nature to achieve the best outcomes for my clients.”
Will concentrates his practice in business/commercial litigation, representing local and national entities at every stage of litigation. Prior to attending law school, he was a Division I student-athlete playing football for the University of San Diego Toreros. Upon graduation, he was able to blend his passion for business and sport by securing a position at Athletes First, a preeminent sports representation agency where he assisted certified contract advisors in contract negotiation, client recruitment, and securing marketing endorsements. Will joined Howard & Howard after practicing at one of Nevada’s largest independent law firms and brings a competitive, team-oriented mindset to each case.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2019
- J.D., Business and Commercial Law Concentration
- University of San Diego, 2015
- B.A., Communication Studies
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Nevada, 2019
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, 2019
- Professional Club Ownership in the United States. Union Internationale de Avocats (UIA), Co-author, 2018.
- Effective Client Interviews, Deposition Strategies, and Techniques. American Bankruptcy Institute's 26th Annual Central States Workshop, Co-author, 2018.
- Nevada State Bar, Continuing Legal Education Seminar, “A Discussion of the Business and Legal Framework of the Sports We Love,” March 2, 2020, Las Vegas, NV.