“I am an attorney who understands business, creatively solves problems, and provides value-added legal services.”
Kayla concentrates her practice in business and corporate law. She assists with mergers, acquisitions, and general corporate matters. This includes reviewing and drafting agreements, entity formation, drafting corporate governance documents, and researching legal issues that arise at different stages of the business lifecycle.
Prior to joining the Firm, Kayla worked in the appellate division of the Washtenaw County Prosecutor’s Office and at a mid-sized West Michigan firm.
- Michigan State University College of Law, 2018
- J.D., magna cum laude
- Michigan State Law Review, Executive Editor
- Trustee Scholarship
- Jurisprudence Achievement Awards: Contract Drafting; Payment Systems; Advanced Legal Research; Lawyers & Ethics
- Michigan State University, 2018
- University of Michigan, 2013
- Michigan, 2018