“I am a litigator who focuses on complex commercial disputes and advises clients on various aspects of their business.”
Mr. Bright has extensive experience navigating lawsuits from inception to trial. He crafts creative arguments based on exhaustive research and can decipher even the most complex and novel legal issues. Mr. Bright has the keen ability to understand all parties’ claims in a matter and will present all potential outcomes to ensure his clients are fully versed before making important legal decisions. He has litigated state and federal cases at the district court level and has defended Fortune 500 companies from seven figure claims. Mr. Bright, with his experience and research skills, can effectively attain favorable outcomes for his clients.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2018
- San Diego State University, 2014
- B.S., Criminal Justice, Political Science
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada, 2018
- Nevada Business Magazine, "Best Up & Coming," 2021