“I am an attorney who adds value to my clients' businesses.”
Mr. Michniacki advises clients on a range of corporate law issues, including financing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate maintenance, and contract negotiation and drafting.
Mr. Michniacki's clients range from startups to established mid-market enterprises to publicly traded companies, and his decade of prior experience in business operations allows him to provide scalable services to meet each client's needs regardless of company size.
Prior to joining Howard & Howard, he worked in golf facility management and oversaw operations for a number of Michigan golf courses. Using this background, Mr. Michniacki addresses legal issues from a practical and business oriented perspective.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School at Lansing, 2013
- J.D., magna cum laude
- The University of Michigan-Flint, 2005
- Michigan, 2013
- M&A Advisor's International M&A Awards, "Professional Services (B-to-B) Deal of the Year Advisors Award," 2018
- Corporate counsel to various companies providing software development, vulnerability testing, IOT solutions, manufacturing, technology development, construction, or consulting services.
- Deal counsel to seller, a manufacturing automations solutions provider, to a strategic buyer.
- Lead deal counsel to buyer of a Ford Dealership and related real estate.
- Lead deal counsel to seller of a Harley Davidson Dealership and related real estate in 2018.
Lead deal counsel to a publicly traded Massachusetts company for its $80MM acquisition of a medical technology company in 2018.
- Deal counsel to designer and supplier of industrial process control systems with automotive industry clients, including Ford, GM, and Fiat Chrysler, to a U.S. affiliate of a company listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Tier 1 Automotive Supplier, "Legal Training Session for Purchasing and Sales Professionals," November 13, 2018, Royal Oak, MI.
- National Business Institute, "LLC Operating Agreements," December 15, 2017, webinar.
- TechTown, "Legal Issues in Contracts," August 22, 2017, Detroit, MI.
- National Business Institute, "Series LLCs" October 4, 2016, webinar.
- Office Coffee Shop, "Legal Issues for Startups," July 2016, Royal Oak, MI.
- National Business Institute, "LLCs from Start to Finish," November 11, 2015, webinar.