“I am an attorney that advises companies on various labor and employment issues that arise in the workplace. ”
Jessica focuses her practice on various labor and employment issues that arise in the workplace. She counsels human resources personnel and company representatives on day-to-day employment matters, including hiring, termination, discipline, reasonable accommodation, restrictive covenants, leave, discrimination, and wage and hour compliance. She also counsels HR personnel and companies on developing and implementing employment-related policies and programs in compliance with new laws and regulations.
In courtrooms, agencies, and tribunals across the country, we pursue our clients’ interests–both cost-effectively and with positive results.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2013
- Kyunghee University,1999
- Korean American Bar Assocation
- Board of Directors, 2023-2025
- Northern District of Illinois, 2015
- Central District of Illinois, 2015
- Southern District of Illinois, 2015
- Illinois Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2023