“I advise my financial institution clients concerning corporate, regulatory, compliance, and acquisition matters.”
Donna focuses her practice on corporate, regulatory, and compliance matters for financial institutions. She regularly represents financial institutions and their holding companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions and other strategic corporate actions, including charter conversions. In addition, she works with highly regulated companies to ensure their continuing compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- St. Louis University School of Law, 1985
- J.D., cum laude
- Washington University in St. Louis, 1981
- B.S., with honors
- Peoria County Bar Association
- Illinois, 1986
- Missouri, 1985 (Inactive)
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, 2014-2019
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating
- Community Bankers Association of Illinois, Community Bankers School, "Borrower Claims, Spousal Signatures and ECOA/Regulation B, and Liquidation Issues," July 18, 2018, Bloomington, IL.
- Community Bankers Association of Illinois, 43rd Annual Convention and Expo, "Privacy, Policy, and Platform Integrity: Real Headaches in a Virtual World," September 16, 2017, Springfield, IL.
Press ReleaseThirty-Four Howard & Howard Attorneys Named to Illinois 'Leading Lawyers' and Illinois 'Emerging Lawyers' 2018
Charles A. Semmelhack, Daniel S. Rubin, David C. Van Dyke, Donna M. Goelz, Emily E. Bennett ... , Greg Norwell, Hank Underwood, James L. Komie, Jane S. Hahn, Jeff Sorenson, Jennifer Paganessi Fisher, Jim Morgan, Joseph B. VanFleet, Jude Sullivan, Leo G. Aubel, Leonard W. Sachs, Mark A. Bogdanowicz, Mark Ryerson, Mary A. Corrigan, Michael D. Gifford, Michael J. Powers, Michael Robert Lied, Mike Braun, Miriam Leskovar Burkland, Robert H. Smeltzer, Scott C. Frost, Scott M. Levin, Tiffany L. Carpenter, Tim Gronewold, Timothy J. Riordan, Timothy S. Buckley, Tom O'Neal, W. Michael Seidel