“I am a solution-driven attorney with experience in business and real estate transactional and litigation matters.”
Cami has an extensive business, real estate, and litigation background. She has represented and advised clients in connection with all of their business needs, including the proper structuring (or restructuring) of their enterprise, all types of business and real estate negotiations and contracts, corporate governance, and general business and real estate dealings. Cami’s litigation experience includes primarily partner and shareholder divorces and disputes, breach of contract actions, and real estate litigation. She has successfully settled more than 300 cases through mediation and litigated numerous matters through summary adjudication, arbitration, and trial.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2004
- J.D., summa cum laude
- James E. Rogers Scholastic Achievement Award Recipient
- Nevada Law Journal, Notes Editor
- CALI Awards, Contracts, Torts, Property, Lawyer Processes, Employment Discrimination, Wills & Trusts, Arbitration, and Conflicts of Law
- Full tuition scholarship for 3 years
- Student Bar Association
- Southern Utah University, 2001
- B.A., summa cum laude, Communications (public relations emphasis); Minor, Business Management
- Dean's List, each semester
- Full tuition scholarship
- Outstanding Communication Student
- Lambda Pi Eta, Vice President
- American Marketing Association
- College of Performing Arts, Vice President, Communications/Public Relations
- State Bar of Nevada
- Business Law Section
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Children's Attorney Project, Pro Bono Attorney
- Nevada, 2005
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, 2005
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2014-2019
- Business & Corporate Practice Area
- Nevada Business Magazine, "Legal Elite," 2013; 2018
- "The Increasing Acceptance of the Restatement (Third) Risk Utility Analysis in Design Defect Claims." Nevada Law Journal, Vol. 4, No. 3 , 2004, Article 8.
“I am proud to have the opportunity to give back to my community and those in need.”
I have represented dozens of abused and neglected children by serving as the child's voice before the court and allowing them to have a role in their own destiny via the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada's Children's Attorney Project.
I also support Safenest of Southern Nevada in its efforts to end domestic abuse and empower its victims, as well as the Animal Foundation in helping save the lives of homeless animals in need of a second chance.