“I am a corporate attorney that provides practical advice, quality service, and great results to industry leaders.”
Brandon focuses on domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, as well as advising clients on general corporate governance and compliance. He routinely serves as lead counsel on M&A transactions in the U.S. and abroad, advises on various real estate and construction matters throughout the country, and counsels clients on a wide variety of organization, finance, governance, and operation matters.
Prior to practicing law, Brandon worked as a project engineer for Barton Malow Company, a national general contractor.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2010
- J.D., cum laude
- Michigan State University, 2006
- B.S., Construction Management
- American Bar Association
- Construction Association of Michigan
- Associated General Contractors of America, Michigan Chapter
- Michigan, 2010
- Michigan Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2012-2019
- dbusiness, "Top Lawyers," 2013-2014; 2018; 2020
- Michigan Leading Lawyers, 2018-2019
- Academy of Risk Management: Affordable Care Act, "Healthcare Reform: Where Do We Stand and Where Are We Going?" October 22, 2014, Troy, MI.