“I provide counsel and strategic advice to businesses regarding complex commercial disputes and litigation.”
Alex concentrates his practice in corporate and commercial litigation and has experience in a wide variety of business disputes, including contract disputes, automotive supplier disputes and supply chain emergencies, labor and employment matters, restrictive covenants, misappropriation of trade secrets, sales representative commission claims, and intellectual property disputes.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2012
- J.D., cum laude
- Michigan State University, Eli Broad College of Business, 2008
- B.A., Business Administration, Pre-Law, and International Business Specialization
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Incorporated Society of Irish-American Lawyers
- Michigan, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2012
- Michigan Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2017-2018
Obtained a settlement of over $2MM in favor of a Tier I automotive supplier client on its breach of contract counterclaim after two years of federal court litigation.
Obtained a jury verdict of over $2MM on a Tier I automotive supplier's breach of contract counterclaim after a five-week federal court jury trial.