“I believe a successful transaction should feel like a victory for both sides.”
Aaron concentrates his practice in the financial services industry, representing national, regional, and community lenders in real estate and asset-based financing, with an emphasis on syndicated and participated loans.
Included in his practice is a focus on corporate and real estate transactions, including advising businesses and business owners on commercial real estate sale, acquisition, development, and leasing; mergers and acquisitions; and general business planning.
In addition to his transactional experience, Aaron also advises his business clients on the importance of succession and estate planning.
- DePaul University College of Law, 1995
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1992
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Mortgage Attorneys Association
- Small Business Advocacy Counsel
- Illinois, 1995
- Buffalo Grove Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce, Vice-president
- Corporate counsel to a 3D printing company with respect to Series A investment by international aerospace client.
- Represented a sole lender in series of construction loan facilities for stand alone medical offices.
- Represented a sole lender in credit facility relating to acquisition of plastics manufacturing company by strategic investors.
Advised a co-lender in $500MM revolving and term facility for regional national gas pipeline.
Represented a participant in a $7.5MM leveraged loan for a project supported by New Market Tax Credits.
- Represented the real estate purchaser of a suburban industrial site, including negotiations relating to environmental remediation.
- Provided lender representation and documentation for a credit facility involving taxable bond proceeds utilized in municipal supported rehabilitation of an industrial site converted to mixed-use.
Represented a sole lender in $135MM revolving loan facility secured, in part, by marketable securities.