“I am a trademark and franchise attorney who helps clients secure, enforce, and leverage their intellectual property.”
Zac's practice is primarily focused on protecting clients’ brands through trademark clearance, prosecution, and enforcement. He counsels clients on a variety of general business matters, including drafting and negotiating license agreements and preparing franchise-related documents and disclosures. Zac works closely with clients to gain an understanding of the unique challenges facing their business and provides clear, business-minded legal recommendations. He works with clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, technology, hospitality, gaming, entertainment, retail, and fashion.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, 2013
- J.D., cum laude
- Westmont College, 2006
- B.S., Biology, Chemistry
- State Bar of Nevada
- Intellectual Property Law Section, Board Member and Committee Chair, 2016-present
- Nevada, 2013
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2017-2019; 2021
- Nevada Business Magazine, "Legal Elite," 2016
- Intellectual Property Copyright Counseling & Licensing, Trademark Clearance and Counseling, and Prosecution
- NALS 64th Annual Education Conference & National Forum, "Common Mistakes by Practitioners Involving IP Law," October 8, 2015, Las Vegas, NV.
- American Marketing Association of Las Vegas Luncheon, “Top Ten Mistakes Marketing Professionals Make Involving Intellectual Property Law,” March, 2015, Las Vegas, NV.
- UNLV International Gaming Institute, William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration, Casino Industry Regulation Course for the Macao Polytechnic Institute, “Legal Aspects of Gaming,” June, 2014, Las Vegas, NV.