“I provide counsel to businesses and financial institutions engaged in complex commercial transactions.”
Tim concentrates his practice on representing corporate entities in a variety of complex commercial transactions, including domestic and cross-border M&A transactions and syndicated credit facilities. In addition, he regularly assists foreign and domestic corporations and limited liability companies in all phases of formation, dissolution, operations, compliance, and management and on all forms and stages of contractual matters.
Tim served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge David McKeague of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and as a research assistant for Professor Daniel D. Barnhizer.
Prior to attending law school, Tim worked in numerous legislative capacities within Michigan’s state government, ending his tenure as legislative director for the chairman of the House Banking and Financial Services Committee where he was named 2011 "Legislative Staff Person of the Year" by the Michigan Credit Union League and Affiliates.
- Michigan State University College of Law, 2016
- J.D., summa cum laude
- Jurisprudence Achievement Awards: Contracts, Constitutional Law, and Pre-Trial
- 2014 Donald Nystrom Best Brief Competition, Third Place Overall (approx. 250 submissions)
- Law Review, Managing Editor
- Trial Practice Institute, Certificate
- The College of Wooster, 2009
- State Bar of Michigan
- Business Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Michigan, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2016