“I help businesses protect their inventions, brands, and creative works.”
Ms. Buntin is an intellectual property attorney focusing her practice on procurement and enforcement of patent, trademark, and copyright protection in the United States and internationally. She is experienced in all aspects of patent and trademark prosecution and has helped manage global portfolios for multinational corporations. As a registered patent attorney, Ms. Buntin regularly represents clients in front of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, as well as in trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Ms. Buntin provides strategic counseling for her clients regarding clearance and enforcement of intellectual property. She conducts clearance searches, drafts and negotiates intellectual property agreements, and assists with transactions involving intellectual property.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2011
- J.D., magna cum laude
- Vassar College, 2008
- B.A., Biology
- American Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Intellectual Property Law Section, former Chair
- Continuing Legal Education Committee
- International Trademark Association
- Nevada, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, 2011
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2019-2020
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2015-2019
- Nevada Business Magazine, "Legal Elite," 2016-2017
- Nevada Business Magazine, "Best Up & Coming," 2013; 2015-2017
- RSM and Howard & Howard, "Anticipating and Solving Deal Issues," November 28-29, 2018, Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA.