“As a business litigation attorney, I prosecute and defend business and commercial disputes.”
Michelle focuses her practice on federal and state commercial and tax litigation matters. She has represented clients at all stages of civil litigation, including complex commercial disputes, business disputes, and real property litigation. She has additional experience in federal and state tax litigation, including tax appeals to the IRS, property tax valuation appeals, and defending claimed federal and state tax credits on behalf of her clients.
Michelle also focuses on federal and state tax incentive programs. She relentlessly negotiates with federal, state, and local agencies on behalf of her clients to achieve high-value incentive and benefit awards. Her litigation experience gives her a unique advantage in her tax incentive practice allowing her to both maximize the value of various federal and state tax incentives and defend any incentive award on behalf of her clients.
- Wayne State University Law School, 2016
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, 2013
- Michigan Women's Tax Association, Board of Directors
- Detroit Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2016
- Michigan Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2021