“As a patent attorney, I am involved in every stage of a patent–thereby helping my clients protect their assets.”
Amanda has experience preparing, filing, and prosecuting patent applications in fields related to chemical, mechanical, and electrical engineering. She has also prepared patentability, infringement, and invalidity opinions on behalf of her clients.
- Michigan State University College of Law, 2011
- Wayne State University, 2008
- B.S., Chemical Engineering
- Michigan, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2011
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2020-2021