Business & Corporate Law
Howard & Howard provides a full array of business legal services to corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities:
- Choice of entity, formation and operation
- Shareholder relations and ownership succession
- General corporate governance
- Commercial transactions, including license, employment, lease, sales, advertising, marketing, information technology, software, consultant, manufacturing, supply, distribution, confidentiality, and other business and operating agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property protection and technology licensing and management
- Federal and local tax
- Employee relations, including labor unions, compensation, and benefit planning
- Finance, including traditional secured loan facilities, off-balance sheet financing such as equipment leasing, and public and private debt and equity securities offerings
- Creditor relations, including work-out and bankruptcy
- Real estate, zoning and environmental regulations
Approximately 45% of Howard & Howard's attorneys concentrate their practices in corporate transactional law, covering all substantive areas relevant to a business and its owners. Members of our corporate practice group generally serve as our clients' "outside in-house" counsel helping owners, executives, boards of directors and employees navigate business and legal issues.
Our geographic reach, highly competitive rate structure, commitment to client service and clear understanding of our individual and firm capabilities allows us to staff and bill client projects appropriately, while providing the proper time and attention to large and small clients alike.